Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pulse!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Will first ever book I have read by this amazing author, and I loved it!! I needed a good vampire story and this was just it. I got right into the book as soon as I started it. The story line was different then most vampire stories, the whole Life's Blood concept was very interesting and how the 3 brothers are so drawn to Kalina in a different way then others are. I am excited to see whats gong to happen in the adventure Kalina is going to have to go on to find out more. It really is a great story and u will get hooked on the characters from the start! A must read and for young and older fans!!;)))) And u will also enjoy her many other series as well!! I am off to read book 2 in the series!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide