Monday, September 5, 2011

Everblue!!!!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well first off I have never read anything on the lines of this type of book, meaning on the lines of mermaids. I had seen many others reading this book so I deiced I needed to read. I am so very glad I did, from the start it was exciting. I just wanted to know what was happening with Ashlyn and Tatiana, who seem to be the best of friends and Ashlyn having a crush on Tatiana's brother Fin made the story very interesting. Ashlyn's life was for sure an up and down ride when I was reading and the fact that she was already smitten with Fin well that made it even more exciting and crazy! Then when Tatiana and Fin's family went missing and Ashlyn had no idea whats was going on, WOW all the things that Ash thought about but never really knew why the family had left and what their secret. I loved how the story went between Ash and Fin and in each ones life while they were apart was crazy exciting and had me turning the page fast to see what was next. This was a for sure must read and if u like excitement, danger, love and hart stopping moments you need to read!! I suggest this book to all ages and I am telling you, you will not be disappointed! I am so excited to read more in the next book!!:)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide