Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Keepers!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well I have never read any books on fallen angles so this was out of my reading zone but I have to say I am mad I did not read earlier! This book had me at the start and I could not put the book down till the end, took me one day to read and one day to fall in love with the story.The story, characters everything about the books pulls you in as soon as you read the fist chapter. I loved the writing and the way things tied together, I really fell for the love story and just how when u read each page you were just so excited to get to the next. The end is even more amazing as the start so make sure you pick this book up! This book is a must read, for the young and adults of all ages!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide