Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spellbound!!!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FANTASTIC book...A MUST read!! I was in love from the first page! I mean I am not really even sure how to put into words how good this one was! So you must pick it up and you will not be disappointed! Emma who is the main character is pretty cool and I fell in love with her RIGHT away, she was a smart butt for sure and I loved to read her and her personality!! Then when she meets Brendan well things change, and the story only gets better. There is a lot of up and down and excitement. I was giggling at points and glued to the book at others. There was a little history n this book and thats makes it all that much better, with a little magic in it as well!! You need to get this book you will love it like I did!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide