Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Once a Witch!! :))) GREAT READ!!!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OK here goes!! I finished last night and can I say WOW!! Great story I think I really like Tamisn she was one character I have really enjoyed to read about. I don't really like many girl characters much because their winey a lot and complain but she was a strong girl and even with her past she always kept true to herself. It was an adventure I got caught up in and just needed to keep going to read more. I don't read much on witches and I think after this I will be looking for more books like it! The flow of the story was awesome as well, I really love all the different symbols in the story and the cute relationship between her a Gabriel and I cant wait to see what happens with them!!! It was full of excitement, adventure and just wow times. I did not want to put this book down at all, and either will you go pick it up asap and get lost in the amazing world of Tam and her life!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide