Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bloodlines!!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW, what can I say once again Richelle has out done her self. In this amazing spin off Sydney and her new life after all that happened with her and Rose situation in the Vampire Academy installments, this was exciting. It stared off excellent, and like every other book I was sucked right into it! This was yet another page turner, and leaving you thinking about the book every time you laid it down till you picked it up again. Sydney was very cool to get to know and loved to read about her, her story is as much interesting as Rose's in the VA books! If you read you will know what i mean, if not well it's a must read then!

Now Adrian, he was so loveably and he attitude was a lot of fun to read. I was glad to see him in this book it made it that much better and made me love him that much more. He had me smiling and laughing out loud and the friendship between him and Sydney was very interesting too. It was good to get to know Jill a little better and loved that Eddy was involved too he is such a amazing character as well!! There was SOOO many surprises and twists and turns and things that have me still thinking and wondering whats next. It was a fanatics story and you will not be disappointed at all this is a one of a kind story!



1 comments:

MH Tofan said...

Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide