Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Supernaturally!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well i was very excited to get this book, it had been a while since I had read the first so I wanted to see what was gong to happen!!! It started a little slow but that did not last long at all, the story picked up fast and got interesting! I was upset not to see as mush Lend in the book as I hoped but was nice to see him! Evie had an interesting new life in this book, she was faced with many new threats and as always went head on and I loved it. I was a wrapped up in the story and was surprised at all the exciting things going on, every corner was something new!! It's a must read and you will not be disappointed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide