Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eternal Starling!!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

let just say for now I WAS IN LOVE form the start what an amazing story!! I could NOT put the book down! Team Alex!!


Ok a little something...hehe

OK soooooooo for all my fans this is the book for you. read it in less then 24 hours and COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. The story was so captivating and ALL I wanted to do was get to the next page, So many interesting things happing and the love triangle was AMAZING. The soulmate story, and the connection they have is UGH breathtaking and I was smiling almost the whole book. Ok Iam not giving a lot away because you all need to read!!;))



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide