Friday, December 23, 2011

" Jamais Vu "

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok so can I give it a 10 out of 5???? Omg I am so tired but I will write more to tomorrow it's 1am and I have just finished and WOW I mean WOW... Can I get me a Kasey!! Teehee


OK so Iam awake but had dreams of this book! LOL:) This was an amazing book, with so much depth and excitement in it. It had me at the first page and I NEVER wanted to stop reading. The characters were the best, Darby's story was nothing I have ever read before and I so enjoyed it. If you want love, adventure and just a fabulous and breath taking book pick this up. You will never see whats coming in the end and you will get LOST in the story. I don't want to give a lot away because its that good and I want all of you to get the same feeling I did, a "how do I write a review on such a good book!! lol" Thanks for such a great story AGAIN Monique you NEVER have failed me with every book I have read of yours!!;))



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide