Sunday, January 8, 2012

Deadly Cool !!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a book, I loved the humor and the characters. I have really only ever LIKED one other female character and no I have two favorites, Hartley rocked it! The mystery, the adventure in this book was awesome. I loved all the "dude" comments and the come backs and just the what the heck is going on, I just wanted more I could not put it down!! I was on the edge of my seat from the start to the finish of this book and it only took less then 24 hours to get to the end and now I need book 2!! !You dont want to miss this read so make sure you pick it up!! I promise you will not be disappointed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide