Friday, January 6, 2012

Of Blood and Pulse

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A-M-Z-I-N-G ! I am going to sleep but will post more soon!! :)))



As always this author surprises me and stuns me and excites me with her writing. What another fantastic story with so much amazing history. The story of Michelle and Elliot always make me smile, they have such a connection its just too cool they way they fit so well together. If you like history and don't mind hearing it from some amazing guys this is for sure the book for you. The flow of the book, the excitement, the on your edge of your seat is only that much better. If you loved book one you will LOVE this one just as much if not more. Make sure you buckle down you wont want to put this story down once you have started. Have a great ride into "Of Blood and Pulse, and try not to fall in love to much, LOL !!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Book Challenge!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Bella has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide